What is the Late Renewal Process?
The Late Renewal Process is designed to help C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professionals regain current status, so you can enjoy all the benefits of being a CHEK ITP. You do not need to earn Professional Development Credits (PDCs); you simply need to pass the exam for the highest level Advanced Training Program that you have attended.
Late renewal is a straight-forward 5-step process:
- You need to have a current CPR certification and liability insurance, unless not available in your country, or you are not actively seeing clients at present. If you need to obtain these, you can do so after you complete the Late Renewal form and before you take your exam.
- Click the red button.
- Complete the form and pay the US$230 fee.
- We will send you details on how to take the exam.
- Follow the instructions to log-in and take the exam online. When you pass, we will re-activate your status.
*Note: If you took your first Advanced Training Program in 2012, you do not have to complete the Late Renewal Process! You are already current.
Why does the C.H.E.K Institute have a renewal program?
The purpose of the C.H.E.K Institute renewal program is to ensure recognized C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professionals demonstrate a commitment to expand their knowledge and enhance their professional competency. For this reason, recognized C.H.E.K Institute-trained Professionals are required to renew their Advanced Training every 2-years.
What are the benefits of renewing your Advanced Training with the C.H.E.K Institute?
- Monthly Q&A Coaching Calls with Paul Chek and CHEK Faculty. Your opportunity to get on the phone with Paul and the Faculty to pose your questions! This benefit alone is worth US$3,600+ over the 2 years of your renewal!
- Monthly webinars with Paul Chek and the CHEK Faculty on a variety of interesting topics. It's like taking a seminar at home on your computer. If you purchased these individually, you'd spent $598.80 over two years.
- FREE listing on CHEK Connect as a C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professional. A great way for potential clients to find you. Potentially priceless in value!
- Recognition as a C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professional.
- Access to video content, forms and forums on CHEK Connect and ptEnhance specifically for C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professionals.
- Access to Press Release templates, Marketing Guidelines and Advanced Training Logos specifically for C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professionals. Let the C.H.E.K Institute assist you with marketing materials to help you increase your business and advertise yourself in your community.
- FREE digital access to the CHEK the Pulse. Stay up to date on current Health and Fitness Industry issues, research, the C.H.E.K Institute and what C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professionals are doing to be successful.
- FREE 2-week trial on ptEnhance. Explore this client management system and see how it can help you build the lifestyle you want.
- Receive a FREE month's subscription on ptEnhance with the purchase of a 12-month subscription. That's 13-months for the price of 12.
- Special promotions tailored for only C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professionals.
- Eligible for the C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professional Referral Program. Refer new students to CHEK Exercise Coach and Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 1 and receive points. Earn enough points to redeem for discounts or free C.H.E.K Institute products.
- Plus access to all new benefits as they are developed…
What happens now, as I failed to renew in 2012?
If you have not completed your renewal by now, you have lost access to all the benefits listed above and you are now required to proceed through the C.H.E.K Institute Late Renewal Process by clicking the red button, to restore your standing as a C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professional.
Who should I talk to if I have questions regarding the C.H.E.K Institute's renewal program?
The C.H.E.K Institute Education Department can assist with any questions you have regarding the C.H.E.K Institute-Trained Professional Renewal Program. You may contact Ruth by e-mail at email@example.com or call us at 1.800.552.8789